Ask for help

Our homes

Independent Living

Derwen provide apartments and bungalows for older people who like to live independently, but gain peace of mind living next door to like minded people. We can help you access any support you might need to help you live comfortably and independently in your home.

View Homes

Sheltered Living

Moving into something smaller and more manageable can seem like a big step, but it can make life a lot easier. In sheltered housing you will have security and independence but if you need some support we can help. Should your needs change, Housing and Support Managers working at each scheme can help you find the support you need from a number of different agencies.

We can offer you peace of mind with the assurance that your emergency alarm line will bring a quick response from either your Housing and Support Manager or the emergency alarm service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

There are a variety of social activities on offer at each scheme which enables you the choice to maintain an active social life.

View Homes

Extra Care

As you grow older, you may find your circumstances, lifestyle and housing needs change. Extra Care housing provides the opportunity to live in your own apartment in an environment where care staff are on hand should you need them.

Extra Care enables you to live independently in your home for as long as possible. Residents work with the Extra Care Manager to establish a support plan, which identifies any advice, information or practical help you may need. There is a flexible 24 hour care team presence for those that need it.

There are a variety of social activities on offer which enables you the choice to maintain an active social life.

View Homes


Feel free to share this page

Talk to us

For more information on this subject or on any other matter relating to Derwen Cymru, please contact us via telephone on 01633 261990. Alternatively you can use our online form or send us an email.